Jumping from 13,000ft, enjoy a scenic flight, up to 45 seconds of freefall, and a few minutes under the parachute.
Parental or guardian consent is required for anyone under 18. Children under 12 should be evaluated on an individual basis. We encourage people of all ages.
A 15,000ft Tandem Skydive above Aoraki/Mt Cook
Jump from 15,000ft and take in the unique views New Zealand has to offer. You enjoy a 20-minute scenic flight, up to 60 seconds of freefall, and then 5 minutes under the parachute.
In tandem skydiving, you are paired with a professional tandem master who looks after you every step of the way. We’ve had nearly 100,000 happy customers have the best day of their life with us. Now it’s your turn!
All skydive videos include a pre-jump interview, interview on the way up in the plane, scenery shots from the plane, skydive and post-jump interview.
Skydive Photos only options provide between 45 and 60 high quality images of your skydive.
1) Handcam: Inside Camera
Your Tandem Master has a GoPro camera attached to their hand, and films your entire skydive from close-up in wide angle.
- Video & Photographs – $189
- Photographs only – $139
2) Personal Photographer: Outside Camera (Available during Summer 1st October -30th April)
A personal photographer is a separate skydiver who jumps with you wearing camera equipment on their helmet. Photos are shot from a DSLR/Mirrorless Camera and video is shot from a GoPro Hero5+
- Video & Photographs – $249
- Photographs only – $189
3) Best of Both Worlds Combo – Personal Photographer/Outside Camera & Handcam/Inside Camera
- Includes photos & video from both handcam and your personal photographer. Receive high quality photos & video footage of your entire experience taken from two angles, emailed to you – $309