Mt Cook’s premier transfer service
Connecting Aoraki/Mt Cook
Skydive Mt.Cook is now accepting Laybuy.
For information on how to use Laybuy with Skydive Mt.Cook visit our Laybuy information page.
The Mt. Cook Explorer departs daily and connects Aoraki/Mt Cook with Twizel and Tekapo. Perfect for Kiwi Experience and InterCity customers, travel up to Aoraki/Mt Cook where we stop at Mount Cook Ski Planes and Helicopters, YHA Mt. Cook and the Hooker Valley Track.
Twizel to Aoraki/Mt Cook
- 12:30pm Departs Twizel i-SITE
- 12:45pm Departs Skydive Mt. Cook
- 1:45pm Arrives Mt Cook Ski Planes & Helis
- 1:55pm Arrives YHA Mt Cook
- 2:00pm Arrives Hooker Valley Track
Aoraki/Mt Cook to Takapo/Tekapo
- 5:00pm Depart Mt Cook Ski Planes
- 5:05pm Depart YHA Mt Cook
- 5:15pm Depart Hooker Valley Track
- 6:00pm Arrives Twizel i-SITE
- 6:15pm Stops at Lake Pukaki
- 7:00pm Arrives Takapo/Tekapo
Shuttle Service to and from Twizel, Takapo/Tekapo or Aoraki/Mt Cook
Twizel to Aoraki/Mt Cook and then to Tekapo
Combo Pass: $63.
Stops at Twizel i-SITE, Skydive Mt. Cook, Mount Cook Ski Planes and Helicopters, Hooker Valley Track, YHA Mt. Cook, Lakefront Lodge Tekapo and YHA Lake Tekapo.
Transport for your Skydive
Pickup from Tekapo or Aoraki/Mt Cook and transfer to your skydive. Return price $30.