Take off from Pukaki Airport in Twizel enjoy a 35-minute spectacular scenic experience over the Mackenzie Region’s vastly beautiful landscape, vivid turquoise lakes, golden grasslands and the canal networks.
Mt. Cook Explorer
Guided Transport Connecting Aoraki/Mt. Cook
The Mt. Cook Explorer departs daily and connects Aoraki/Mt. Cook with Twizel and Tekapo. Perfect for Kiwi Experience and InterCity customers. Travel up to Aoraki/Mt Cook where we stop at Mount Cook Ski Planes and Helicopters, YHA Mt. Cook and the Hooker Valley Track.Click here to Book Now
Connecting Aoraki/Mt Cook
Skydive Mt.Cook is now accepting Laybuy.
For information on how to use Laybuy with Skydive Mt.Cook visit our Laybuy information page.
Twizel to Aoraki/Mt. Cook
- 12:30pm Departs Twizel i-SITE
- 12:45pm Departs Skydive Mt. Cook
- 1:45pm Arrives Mt Cook Ski Planes & Helis
- 1:55pm Arrives YHA Mt. Cook
- 2:00pm Arrives Hooker Valley Track
Aoraki/Mt. Cook to Takapo/Tekapo
- 5:00pm Depart Mt. Cook Ski Planes
- 5:05pm Depart YHA Mt. Cook
- 5:15pm Depart Hooker Valley Track
- 6:00pm Arrives Twizel i-SITE
- 6:15pm Stops at Lake Pukaki
- 7:00pm Arrives Takapo/Tekapo
Shuttle Service to and from Twizel, Takapo/Tekapo or Aoraki/Mt. Cook
Twizel to Aoraki/Mt. Cook and then to Tekapo
Combo Pass: $63.
Stops at Twizel i-SITE, Skydive Mt. Cook, Mount Cook Ski Planes and Helicopters, Hooker Valley Track, YHA Mt. Cook, Lakefront Lodge Tekapo and YHA Lake Tekapo.
Transport for your Skydive
Pickup from Tekapo or Aoraki/Mt. Cook and transfer to your skydive. Return price $30.
Take the jump! On this 9,000ft dive, you enjoy a 10-minute scenic flight, up to 30 seconds of freefall, and 3-5 minutes under the parachute.
You are paired with a professional tandem master who looks…